Considered as the heart of Africa, Tanzania is a paradise for adventure lovers. From the highest free-standing peak of the world – Kilimanjaro, to witnessing the great migration unfolding in front of you, Tanzania has something for every type of holidaymaker.
Why Tanzania should be in every traveller’s bucket list?
- Experience ecotourism & culture
- In the Serengeti, witness Tanzania’s Great Wildebeest Migration
- Discover Tanzania’s Authentic & Diverse Adventure Activities
- Enjoy Premier National Parks & Off-Beat Locations In Game Reserves & Private Conservation Areas
- Take a vacation to a Zanzibar island or a beach in Tanzania and experience an Indian Ocean beach vacation that is distinctive.
- Take A Specialized Chimpanzee Safari Through The Mountains Of Mahale & Gombe
- Take part in Marine Life Safaris & Underwater Sea Voyages
Best Time to travel
- Adventure activities: year round
- Safari: Winter (May – September) Cool and dry, vegetation less dense, animals easier to spot, animals gather at water sources & are on the move
- Whale-watching: July to October only
- Lower in winter, good deals available throughout South Africa
- Easter/Christmas: peak seasons, very crowded, availability limited, prices very high