Often referred to as a ‘world in one country, South Africa brings the best of beautiful beaches, incredible wildlife, stunning landscapes, and world-class food.
Why South Africa should be in every traveller’s bucket list?
- Has one of the best cities in the world – Cape Town!
- One of the best destination for Big-5 safaris
- No one ever will complain about the weather, affordability and travel
- Being logistically accessible in terms of air travel, getting around locally is also easy
- Known for scenic routes and topography
- Activities in abundance – Casinos, night life, beaches, adventure, culinary options
- Has some of the world renowned wine regions
- Does not disappoint any traveller, has the knack and amenities to attract all sorts of travellers – budget, family, groups, corporates, weddings, luxury, wildlife.
Best Time to travel
- Adventure activities: year round
- Safari: Winter (May – September) Cool and dry, vegetation less dense, animals easier to spot, animals gather at water sources & are on the move
- Whale-watching: July to October only
- Lower in winter, good deals available throughout South Africa
- Easter/Christmas: peak seasons, very crowded, availability limited, prices very high